Regulations for business to business platform b2b.prajo.eu
Below you will find the b2b.prajo.eu Terms & conditions, which provides information on how to place your order and enter into a sales contract, delivery and payment methods available on the B2B platform, and the complaint handling process.
Business to business platform belongs to PRAJO LIMITED PARTNERSHIP LIMITED PARTNERSHIP limited partnership limited partnership, Graniczna 26, Janki, 05-090 Raszyn, Poland, NIP 5342616238, REGON 385432209. You can contact us at any time by sending a message to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling +48 603 569 555.
§1 GENERAL PROVISIONS
- Through the B2B platform, Reseller is conducting wholesale sales while providing electronic services to buyers. Through B2B, you can purchase the products shown on the B2B pages.
- The terms and conditions of the b2b Platform, as well as the rights and obligations of the Seller and the Buyers, are set forth in the Terms and conditions of use of the B2B Platform.
- To use the B2B platform, including in particular to purchase on a platform, you do not need to meet the specific technical requirements of your computer or other Buyer's device. Sufficient:
- Internet access,
- standard operating system,
- standard web browser,
- have an active email address.
- The buyer cannot purchase anonymously or under a nickname on the platform.
- The provision of illegal content, in particular through the transmission of such content through forms accessible to the B2B platform, shall be prohibited when using the B2B platform.
- All product prices shown on B2B are net prices.
For the purposes of this Regulation, the following terms shall be used:
- 'Buyer' means a natural person, a legal person or a legal person,
- ,,Terms and conditions” – these Terms and conditions are available at www.b2b.prajo.EU,
- ,,B2B Platform” – the business to business platform with the address: www.b2b.prajo.eu ,
4. "Reseller" PRAJO LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY LIMITED partnership limited partnership limited partnership, Graniczna 26, Janki, 05-090 Raszyn, Poland, NIP 5342616238, REGON 385432209
- ‘RODO’ means REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT And OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (OJ EU L 2016.05.04, 24.1.2016);
- "Order" - this means a statement by the Customer through the B2B platform indicating: The type and quantity of goods to be ordered; the type of delivery; the nature and amount of the payment; Place of issue, Customer's details as an offer to enter into a sales agreement between Customer and Reseller.
- "Personal Data Administrator" means the Seller who, acting alone or in conjunction with others, determines the purposes and means of processing personal data;
§3 ELECTRONICALLY SUPPLIED SERVICES
- Through the B2B platform, Seller provides electronically to Buyer services.
- The basic electronic service provided by Seller to Buyer is to enable Buyer to place an order on the B2B platform. You must create an account on the B2B platform to place your order.
- If Buyer chooses to create a B2B account, Seller will also provide Buyer with an e-based service that includes setting up and maintaining a B2B account. Your account stores your information and your order history on B2B. The buyer logs in to the account using his or her email address and password.
- The B2B account is created by completing and submitting a registration form using the B2B automated platform engine. Once you submit the registration form, you will be entered into a B2B account agreement between you and your reseller. The contract is for an indefinite period of time and you may terminate the contract immediately at any time by deleting your account.
- Services are provided electronically to Buyer free of charge.
- In order to ensure Buyer's security and data transfer in connection with the use of the B2B platform, Seller will take appropriate technical and organizational measures to address the security risks associated with the Services provided, in particular measures to prevent unauthorized persons from collecting and modifying personal data.
- Retailer will take action to ensure that B2B is fully functional. Buyer should inform Seller of any malfunctions or interruptions in the B2B platform.
- Any claim related to the B2B platform, you may submit a claim by e-mail to email@example.com In your claim, you should provide the tax number, company name, mailing address, contact person and the nature and date of any malfunction related to the B2B platform. The Dealer will process any claim within 14 days of receipt of the claim and inform the Customer of the resolution to the email address of the applicant.
§4 PLACING ORDERS
- The buyer can place the order as a registered customer.
- The registered customer is a Buyer who has an account on the B2B platform and has passed the Vendor's verification process. The buyer can create an account from the "My Account" tab.
When you set up a user account on a B2B platform, you must provide the following information:
Name or name
Address of the place of establishment
-Contact telephone number
A business profile
And read and accept the Terms and conditions. By checking the “I have read and accept the terms and conditions” option, you understand and accept the terms and conditions and the agreement you have entered into. Acceptance of the Terms and conditions is voluntary, but necessary to place your order.
- You are responsible for the following to place your order:
· log in to your b2b account
· Select the product(s) to be ordered by clicking the "Add to basket" button,
· From the shopping cart view, click on the "Go to Summary" button,
· provide the shipping address of the order, contact and any order notes
· Read and accept the Terms and conditions.
· Click on the "place order" button.
- When you click on the "place order" button, you will be redirected to the B2B platform to confirm your order. Placing an order is considered a sales contract proposal directed by Buyer to Seller. The sales contract for the products covered by the order is deemed to have been concluded when the order is accepted by Vendor.
- Your order will be delivered as long as the item is available in stock. If parts of the goods covered by the order are not available, the Customer will be informed of the order status and will decide how the order will be delivered (partial completion, extended lead time).
- You must provide real personal information on the order form. You are responsible for providing incorrect personal information. Seller reserves the right to withhold performance of the order if Buyer has supplied false information or if the information raises reasonable doubt as to the accuracy of the information. In this case, you will be notified by telephone or email of Seller's concerns. In such a situation, you are entitled to clarify any circumstances relating to the verification of the accuracy of the data provided. In the absence of any information that would allow Seller to contact Buyer, Seller will provide any clarification after Buyer has made contact.
- Buyer warrants that all information provided by Buyer in the order Form and when setting up a B2B account is true, and Seller is not required to verify its accuracy and correctness, although such authority is granted in accordance with paragraph 6 above.
§5 FORMS AND METHODS OF PAYMENT
- The minimum logistic order is PLN 6000 net. With lower order values in the country, we add transport costs or individually determine the way and cost of delivery.
- Your order is only in bulk packs.
- The form of payment is determined individually with you after Vendor has accepted the offer.
§5 FULFILLMENT OF THE CONTRACT
- When you place your order in accordance with the procedure described in § 4 of the Rules of procedure, you will be sent an order confirmation to your e-mail address.
- Your order is deemed to have been completed when you prepare your order for shipment or prepare for your personal collection.
- The lead time for your order is up to 3 business days.
- If the order contains more than one product, the lead time is the longest time indicated in the product description of the order.
- The lead time is calculated from the time the order is paid.
- Your order will be delivered as long as the item is available in stock. If parts of the goods covered by the order are not available, the Customer shall be informed of the status of the order and shall decide how the order is to be processed.
- A VAT invoice shall be issued to each order The VAT invoice shall be issued at the time when all the goods ordered by the customer are completed and ready for dispatch,
- The customer can make changes to the order until the order is complete.
- The customer may withdraw the order in its entirety until the order is complete.
- You can make the above changes and obtain information about the status of your order by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +48 603 569 555.
- Once the order has been completed, Seller will send to Buyer's e-mail address a confirmation of the order and begin shipping the order to Buyer or notify Buyer of the opportunity to receive the order in person.
- The dispatch of the order to Buyer shall be effected in a manner chosen by Buyer in accordance with Section 5(1) of the Rules of procedure.
- The delivery time of the order to you depends on the method of shipment you select and shall be calculated on the date on which the order was made in accordance with § 6(3) of the Rules of procedure.
§7 COLLECTION OF ORDERED ITEMS
- It is indicated that when you receive the ordered items, you will:
- immediately check the condition of the package and acknowledge receipt of the shipment.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, it has opened the shipment and checked the status of the items ordered at the time of delivery and their conformity with the order placed and the contract concluded.
- The courier who acts on behalf of the Store shall wait for the Customer to check the status and contents of the shipment in its presence. If the Courier cannot wait due to the time limit, then he will be required to make a report within 7 days of delivery of the shipment if the Customer determines the damage to the item.
- Reporting mechanical damage during transportation to the courier or to the nearest branch of the courier company as described above will help the Dealer to process the claim and increase the ability to expedite the processing of the complaint within the statutory deadline.
- As soon as the ordered items are delivered, they shall pass to Customer the benefits and weights of the items ordered and the risks, including the risk of accidental loss or damage to the items ordered.
§8 WARRANTY FOR PHYSICAL DEFECTS — PROCEDURE AND CONDITIONS FOR MAKING A CLAIM
- Retailer is responsible for supplying Buyer with a defect-free product.
- Seller is liable to Buyer if the Product sold has a physical or legal defect (warranty of defects).
- If the product you sell has a defect, you may:
- request the replacement of the product for a defect-free product,
- request the removal of the defect,
- make a reduction declaration,
- make a declaration of withdrawal.
- If Buyer finds a defect in the Product, Buyer should inform Seller of such defect, while determining Buyer's claim for the defect identified or making a statement of the relevant Content.
- Goods damaged by the ordering agent shall not be claimed - mechanical damage.
- The buyer may contact the seller either by mail or by e-mail.
- Seller will respond to the claim submitted by Buyer within 14 days of receipt of the claim by the means of communication through which the claim was made.
- Customer must provide proof of purchase in order to use the warranty.
- If upon receipt of the shipment, the customer finds damage caused by the incorrect transportation of the items ordered, proceed as described in § 7, return the defective item to the address PRAJO LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY LIMITED PARTNERSHIP, Graniczna 26, Janki, 05-090 Raszyn, Poland and send the information to the following e-mail address: email@example.com or by telephone at +48 603 569 555. Before shipping advertised items, please contact your dealer for details.
For claims to be recognized, they must be submitted within 3 days of the delivery date.
PLEASE NOTE that we do not accept any shipments we receive from us for download.
- Defective merchandise will be exchanged for another good, or if it is no longer possible (for example due to stock depletion), a correction invoice will be issued.
- Details of Seller's warranty for defects are governed by the provisions of the Civil Code (Articles 556 to 576).
§9 PERSONAL DATA AND COOKIES
§10 FINAL PROVISIONS
- Seller reserves the right to enter or cancel offers, promotions and price changes on B2B without prejudice to the rights acquired by Buyer, including, in particular, the terms of contracts entered into prior to the change.
- Reseller reserves the right to make changes to the Terms and conditions. The Terms and conditions applicable on the date of conclusion of the contract shall apply to contracts concluded before the amendment of the Rules of procedure.
- If you have a B2B account, any changes to the Terms and conditions will be notified by email to the email address associated with your account. If you do not agree to the new Terms and conditions, you may terminate your account at any time by deleting your account or by making a statement to Seller in any form to terminate your account.
- These Terms and conditions are effective 24/01/2022.
- All archived Terms and conditions are available for download in .pdf format, links are provided below.
- Any disputes arising between you and the seller will be brought before the courts of the General Court in accordance with the laws on the local jurisdiction of such courts or tribunals.